It's amazing what can come out of not communicating properly. When you're not transparent and bring things to the light, the enemy can use it as a foothold against you.
Yesterday I finally had the courage and was brave enough to speak truth to a friend. For months I held something against her without even confronting her about it. It turned out to be a huge misunderstanding.
Small little incidents which were nothing was turned into something just by not bringing it to the light. She didn't even know I had felt this way at all toward her. And how could I expect her too when I didn't even tell her in the first place? I just expected she was aware of her actions and assumed the worst.
Now that we've talked, I feel as if our friendship is renewed. I won't dwell in the past anymore and just start fresh now, a clean slate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment